Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.com Version 4.0 Beta- New Main Page

How Do You Like EMTBravo Version 4.0?   134 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Like EMTBravo Version 4.0?

• I Love It!
    • I Like It
    • It's Ok
    • I Hate It
    • Bring Back The Old EMTBravo Main Page

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Grat job keep up the good work cool.gif

Thanks to everyone for the feeback, and keep it coming. I am continuing to build and fine tune the new main page and the EMTBravo.com structure. I am even growing to really like the new page as well, lol.

As mentioned, there's still more I have in store for the page, so stay tuned and keep the feedback coming.

Thanks again.

-EMTBravo

Email:

EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

Seth, overall good job, but there are some resolution problems.

i run 800 X 600, cause i use this comp 4 graphic work, and the page is all messed up,

the whole center part goes to the bottom

The new format is really nice!Thanks for all you do to keep this site up and running.

i run 800 X 600, cause i use this comp 4 graphic work, and the page is all messed up,

the whole center part goes to the bottom

Thanks. We're working to resolve that issue currently..

However, if you are not viewing the page using the whole browser window, then the site is not going to display correctly. The feature photo should be middle, top when you open the page.

Is anyone else having this type of issue?

Thanks seth, looks all better now!

like the new layout!

Thanks. We're working to resolve that issue currently..

However, if you are not viewing the page using the whole browser window, then the site is not going to display correctly. The feature photo should be middle, top when you open the page.

Is anyone else having this type of issue?

New page looks great. Much cleaner interface.

Yes, there's definitely an issue with what appears to be "masthead" DIV in the table. At 1024x748, it's pushing the "Work Together, Win Together" right out of the browser, causing a horizontal scrollbar to appear. Try reducing the width value in this line and see what happens

<td width="145"><em><strong><span class="style7"> Work Together, Win Together </span></strong></em></td>

Also, the page is practically non-viewable in 800x600, as everything gets pushed right to the bottom of the page. Such is the drawback of using a three column layout though. This is in both FF and IE, same results. You might wanna change the "Best viewed" advisory to "1024x768 or higher" instead. smile.gif

Aside from the minor bugs, which I'm sure you'll work out soon enough, I definitely like it a lot. Good job, brother.

The new format sucks!!! I don't care if you are still working on it, I know a lot of people hate it. Go back to the old page, no one likes all these changes. I think most members will agree with me.

And how come there haven't been any new photos lately?

Look who just pulled up, it's Fonz1215 in the waaaaahmbulance.

user posted image

Seth should've deleted Fonz's account ages ago, clearly he never has anything productive to add here.

The new format sucks!!! I don't care if you are still working on it,  I know a lot of people hate it. Go back to the old page, no one likes all these changes. I think most members will agree with me.

And how come there haven't been any new photos lately?

Ah yes, I see you suck at math as well. According to the poll results, 60% of the members "love it" or "like it", another 20% think it's "ok". That's 80% who seem to be in favor of the new page, 105 votes. Only 4 members "hate it" (3%) and 24 think the old page should come back (18%).

Thanks for the support, res6cue.

I'm getting some feedback from several people that they don't like the new design. Some cite it's too confusing, others they don't like the look, and some just plain don't like it.

There will be another thread and poll on this momentarily.....