Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Will The Mets Overcome?

21 posts in this topic

Do you think the Mets will overcome a 3-2 deficit in the Nationial League Championship Series? I belive that they will comeback beat the Cards and then beat the Tigers!! cool.gif

Lets go Cardinals!!!!!

<------Sore Yankee fan here.....lol.

I'll pull for'em, but I just don't think they'll make it through.

I really hope so....it would turn NY on fire, we would be on top of the world and the Tri State area would be totally united

However, I dont think they will win the series.......

But there is always hope

The Team, The Time , The Champions, The METS

Yes

I think Home field will definitely help

Nope, all over tonight

Fact:

7 out of 10 times the mets score, the cardinals score in the following inning.

Must

End

The

Season

LET'S GO METS! Since there are no Dodgers or Yankees to root for. Too bad the Dodgers ain't still DA BUMS in Brooklyn. They were when my Dad was a kid. And he goes back that far. So, LET'S GO METS! MEET THE METS! YOU CAN DO IT!

LET'S GO METS! Since there are no Dodgers or Yankees to root for. Too bad the Dodgers ain't still DA BUMS in Brooklyn. They were when my Dad was a kid. And he goes back that far. So, LET'S GO METS! MEET THE METS! YOU CAN DO IT!

I love Willie Randolph, but this just ain't their year.

Pack 'em bags boys, the season's over tonight.

Mets don't have a chance with Carpenter on the mound.

GO CARDINALS!

NLDS, YES!!!!!

WS, i dont know, but i hope to god they do

3-3 series tie..................eat that haters

jkjkjk

game 7 tommorow

AND LET'S GO METS!!!! Bring a Title to New York for the first time in 6 years, and for the first time in 20 Years!

LET'S GO METS GAME 7 TONIGHT AND THEN ON TO THE WORLD SERIES !!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

Edited by chieftk

praying................................................................................................................................................praying

y?????????????????????????????? sry guys, i guess we have to wait for next year. but i have to say that chavez's play was probably one of the nicest catches i have ever seen.

Well, now I'm not interested in Baseball, except who wins the Series, just because I'm something of a sports fan.

Time to wait for next year. I really thought the Mets would do it.

Hopefully, Steinbrenner will stop eviscerating the Yankees and Baseball will remember small ball and clutch hitting.

Ah well.

-DA BUFF

I gotta say, I'm upset but not heartbroken. They had a great run. I'm surprised they made it as far as they did with two of their top pitchers out and the bats being slightly anemic. They got further than the Yanks, and I will say I am disappointed there won't be a Subway Series this year.

The mets lost this game in the 6th inning. Right after an amazing catch by Chavez, you go to bat, momentum on your side, an error in the inning, bases loaded with 1 out, and you dont score!!! Right at that moment they lost the game. The mets lost this game before the homerun in the 9th, and why does Beltran stand there on an 0-2 count?

Yes it was a good run, but the Mets as a team lost this game. The mets should have won this series, but again should have, they didnt.