Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x242Steve

Code 3 Announces 1/32 Scale FDNY Rearmount Ladder

4 posts in this topic

$249.99... Thanks, Code 3, for stooping to the level of other holiday price-gougers... and it won't even ship till a month after the holidays have passed.

Thanks for the heads up. I forgot this was even coming out today, with the Code 3 forum being gone and all.

Regular Price: $324.99

Club Members: $249.99

That sure is STEEP, especially for an after the holidays release!

I'm going to hold out and wait on this one. I'd rather have a regular rearmount, like Ladder 110 or Ladder 38.

Also it's weird that it says edition quantity "unlimited".

Edited by x635

Also out is 1/32 scale Engine 21 which is $149.99 for non members and $99.99 for club members with an edition quantity of 1,500...It comes on a diamond plate base

$249.99...  Thanks, Code 3, for stooping to the level of other holiday price-gougers... and it won't even ship till a month after the holidays have passed.

Just curious.....how can you call that "price gouging"? The Diamond Plate series engines were almost $200 by themselves, and the original Seagrave didn't have a fraction of the detail that Squad 61 did. Now, we've got a LADDER truck for only $50 more. Oh, and this is the introductory rate, after Jan. 3 it goes up.

However, that will still put it as being less expensive than the Franklin Mint E-One tower ladder. That was a tad over $300 if memory serves correctly.