Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Aqua Teen Hunger Force-Cartoon Network Adult Swim

8 posts in this topic

I've recently started watching this cartoon on Cartoon Networks "Adult Swim"...........AS is a block of adult-oriented cartoons. I've been watching as much as I can and it's hilarious, and pretty witty!

At first, I thought a show based on a talking french fry box, milkshake, and meatwad that live in NJ was ridiculous, but I decided to watch anyways and it's hilarious.

Just giving some props to Frylock, Meatwad, and Master Shake.

If you want to watch, Usually two episodes are on Midnights Sun-Thurs repeating at 3am.

The show is so great, I went out and bought the DVD of the 1st season.

Hmm...I might just have to check it out the next time I'm through with Family Guy and Futurama.

through with family guy?! Nothing beats it!

Unfortunatly, TV has no rewind so it has to end sometime. :cry: But I do have it on home on DVD. Too bad we have no DVD player handy at base.

Oh...and yes I love Family Guy too. It has no equal. For those who might not be aware, Family Guy is comming back with nnew episodes in 2005. They have already started recording the sound, and the animators should be getting to work soon. I can't wait. For those of you who heard there was going to be a feature length movie, it's been converted into a three part episode for the new season. I count the days till they arive. And yes, I believe they are comming back to FOX.

The first time I saw it was like a year ago, and I was a little drunk.

Needless to say, I summoned my Designated Driver and we had to go to the diner and get fries and a shake.

Funny show - but like most of the others out there I always forget when its on......