Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Are You Able To See The Photos On EMTBravoPhotos?

7 posts in this topic

I've had a couple of reports that people haven't been able to view the photos on the EMTBravo Photo Index ( http://www.emtbravophotos.com )

I am unable to find the cause of this, and everyone I have spoken with can see the photos using different computers and browsers.

Is anyone else having this issue, or had this issue, and if so...what did you do to resolve it?

I'll use for example...can you see all the photos of Poughkeepsie's new engine?

It seems to work for me. I am using firefox.

I have no problem viewing the pictures at all. I am using Internet Explorer.

Using IE - I hav e to scroll down to the end of the page to see the actual images.

For the last few days I thought the pictures were not loading, I use IE. Tonight I found the pic at the bottom of the page, you have to scroll down. When I closed my favorites window and maximized the page, the pic is visible at the top so you don't have to scroll down.

Scott

@1024x768 resolution:

In Firefox 2.0: The pictures are towards the top of the page, but they wind up overlapping the righthand navbar and blocking the text/links somewhat.

user posted image

In IE 6: The pictures are all pushed down past the righthand navbar.

user posted image user posted image

Thanks for the input and help guys. I have a better idea what the problem is now....the photos are too big for the format.

I'll work on that issue this week.

Also, remember to view the site properly at this time your browser window must be opened to full size (maximized), and other menus (favorites, history) closed.