Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

EMTBRAVO HITS 5,000 MEMBERS!

10 posts in this topic

At the time of this post 11:30 PM on Monday October 30, 2006

EMTBravo has 4,980 registered members with a total of 65,972 posts.

VERY SOON TO HIT 5,000 MEMBERS!!!!! biggrin.gif

With this number, I have some goals in mind that I hope the members of this forum will help me with.

-More of our current members will enroll in our Verification program.

-More members from Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, CT, NJ, and the NYC Metro area will share information from their communities.

-That our current members from Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, southeastern CT, northern NJ, and the NYC Metro area , will pass along this site to people they know and encourage new active members.

-And most of all, more of the very active "lurkers" we have will start posting and share the information we know they have, and particpate in our discussions.

As of 11:55 AM on Sunday, November 5, 2006

We have 4,995 Registered Members.

Only 5 more to go and we hit 5,000!!! biggrin.gif

As of 21:36 November 5th, 2006 EMTbravo has 5,000 member with 13,000 Forum topics

congrats EMTbravo team

Congrats guys, This site has come such a long way and hopefully it will continue to grow in the future.

As bvfdjc316 posted, We did it!

5,000 MEMBERS!

Good job, guys. Recently joined the site, still working my way around. I like what I see so far.

Once again, now that this number has been reached. With this number, I have some goals in mind that I hope the members of this forum will help me with.

-More of our current members will enroll in our Verification program.

-More members from Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, CT, NJ, and the NYC Metro area will share information from their communities.

-That our current members from Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, southeastern CT, northern NJ, and the NYC Metro area , and any other areas will pass along this site to people they know and encourage new active members.

-And most of all, more of the very active "lurkers" we have will start posting and share the information we know they have, and particpate in our discussions.

also as of 8:14 PM 11/16/2006 68,001 posts

Wow! website has really grown.