Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
X615

White Plains Dodge

8 posts in this topic

recently i went to white plains dodge to look at new trucks & found the place all boarded up. anyone know what happened? i guess this would explain not having seen their tv commercials in while.

chrysler is taking them over ( the one across from the westchester mall) They have all their inventory and is selling them like hot cakes, big discounts. I was there today, since i need a new car since a lady totaled my truck.

Wow, I didn't even notice it was gone. Oh well, it was always a skelly dealership anyways. Sizzler also moved out of the neighborhood I noticed, what's going on lol?

Maybe this would make a good place for a new Fairview FD Headqarters.

I am a fan of Croton Dodge, they have the BEST customer service of ANY auto dealer I've ever been to. I have bought two Dakota's from them, and they have always been great to me even after the sale.

Here's a photo of the vacant White Plains Dodge, taken today by me.

[attachmentid=1505]

post-11-1163539927.jpg

Edited by x635

Wow, I didn't even notice it was gone. Oh well, it was always a skelly dealership anyways. Sizzler also moved out of the neighborhood I noticed, what's going on lol?

Maybe this would make a good place for a new Fairview FD Headqarters.

I am a fan of Croton Dodge, they have the BEST customer service of ANY auto dealer I've ever been to. I have bought two Dakota's from them, and they have always been great to me even after the sale.

Here's a photo of the vacant White Plains Dodge, taken today by me.

[attachmentid=1505]

RAY CATENIA AUTO GROUP IS THE NEW OWNER FOR THE ENTIRE 3 BUILDINGS AND THE ONE IN THE REAR OF THE COMPLEX.

I cannot confirm this, only a rumor at this point but I hear that the FEDS

may have been a huge factor why White Plains Dodge closed down.

Interesting.....

dc2t your right they did seem like a very skecthy business and Im not surprised if the FEDS had a part in ther closing. Not surprised at all. dry.gif hmmm.

those guys were without doubt the slipperyest, sleaziest, bait & switch creeps i ever came across which made them perfect to waste their time getting prices, gathering info & compare vehicles and use as comparison shopping to make a deal with a more legitimate dealer. i'm not at all sorry their gone but they served a purpose and at least i didn't have to concern myself about taking the time of some honest guy.