Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
10-Buff-4

In the Air Tonight

5 posts in this topic

Hey All. I took the time and trouble to find 15 (more or less ) different versions of Phil Collins' Classic Hit, including two with Eric Clapton! Figured you might like seeing them.

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM (Insert The Drum Crashes here)

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=661CC1AEE50C4DE4

Enjoy!

-Joe DA BUFF

P.S. Any thoughts on this song are also appreciated! And I do believe I'll call it a night after this post.

wink.gifwink.gif

Hey All. I took the time and trouble to find 15 (more or less ) different versions of Phil Collins' Classic Hit, including two with Eric Clapton! Figured you might like seeing them.

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM (Insert The Drum Crashes here)

http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=661CC1AEE50C4DE4

Enjoy!

-Joe DA BUFF

P.S. Any thoughts on this song are also appreciated! And I do believe I'll call it a night after this post.

wink.gifwink.gif

MIAMI VICE BABY

this song was also remixed with rappers, the two i know of is tupac and the other is DMX. its really only the beat and the chorus that is phil collins, but still good mixes if you like a little hip hop / rap twist

You forgot the most recent cover from Nonpoint, from the Miami Vice sound track:

You forgot the most recent cover from Nonpoint, from the Miami Vice sound track:

I saw Nonpoint awhile back before they released In the Air Tonight on their latest album (It was re-released for the Miami Vice movie soundtrack) They were at the Meadows (now the Dodge Theater) in Hartford back in 2005 and they play it live. They sound just as good doing it live as they did recording it and also has the Seal of Approval from Phil Collins (rumor has it).