Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

Im A Dad!

14 posts in this topic

biggrin.gif Hey everyone. Sorry it has been a while since I have been on-line. I have recently had a beautiful baby girl!! SHe was born on August 27 and she and mom are doing well. Her name is Isabella.

Hope all are doing well and I am looking forward to rejoining some of the discussions!

Jonesy368

Congrats

August 27 is a good day to be born I think DOC22 will agree with me

Congrats brother. Welcome to the no sleep club. Before long you'll be singing songs to the wiggles, dora the explorer, blues clues and dragon tales. lol.

congrats on the baby girl, good luck...

Congrats

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Jonsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian's right! Couldn't have picked a better day!!!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by DOC22

Congratulations Jonesey! Best of luck and God Bless on the new addition to your family!

Congrats brother. Welcome to the no sleep club.  Before long you'll be singing songs to the wiggles, dora the explorer, blues clues and dragon tales. lol.

Too Late!!! Mom already has us singing everything!!! And now I watch kids movies just to preview them. lol

Thanks everyone!!!

Congrats

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Jonsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian's right! Couldn't have picked a better day!!!!!!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Congrats...fatherhood wow

I agree with the DOC22 and Porsha911gt3 August 27 is a great day to be born

Many,many congrats!!!! biggrin.gif As a fellow parent, I wish all of you and especially Isabella a very happy and prosperous future!