Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Truck4 Gets Engaged!

8 posts in this topic

Congrats To EMTBravo Network Deputy Admin and IA Guru Truck 4 for FINALLY taking the plunge and getting engaged!

As a recently engaged male, I can attest to the fact that commiting to the one you love is one of the best moves you will ever make. Enjoy the wedding planning experience, it can be a great time and it's what you make of it- you're planning a celebration of your relationship for all your family and friends. It can be sickening at times, but it will all fall together nicely.

Again, Congrats Truck4!

(Maybe he can fill us in on the details, when I called him tonight he was at a catering hall already doing a "tasting". LOL)

Edited by x635

Congrats, Truck4! May you enjoy a long and happy life together!!!!

Say it ain't so??? LOL

CONGRATS EMTBravo SuperSTAR Truck 4!!!!

biggrin.gif

congratulations on being engaged I hope you have a healthy long life together

Edited by Jared1979

I guess someone else gunna have to really listen to the scanners soon and post the Incident Alerts! lol smile.gif Truck4 you do a great job, keep up the good work. Congratulations wink.gif Most of all, enjoy your new life.

great to hear such a great thing happen to a great guy. congrats. and as always you and the rest of the emtbravo crew are the best. keep up the good work and good luck with the wedding planning.