Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

FAC911 and OLM*EMS Action On NYPD 24*7

4 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone caught NYPD 24/7 last night. I feel it was a pretty good episode. They rode with some homicide detectives, ESU cops, and a car from the 47th. When riding within 47, the sector car caught several violent crimes, and all seemed to have an OLM crew on scene. Among several people I saw that I knew from OLM, one is board member FAC*911 doing a(nother) shooting at a housing project. Too bad they cut out most of the EMS action.

Too bad last night was the last episode :-( Hopefully they will at least re-run it on cable, or maybe even release it on DVD.

How many episodes were there total? Perhaps when I get my DVD-RW I can burn episodes onto DVD for people if they want them.

Ohh man, i can't believe that was the last episode, what a bummer! It figures, i finally find a police show that i like and its already over lol? I liked how it included many different aspects on the NYPD, including patrol, detectives and the ESU. Yeah, the 47 is definately a tough precinct. My cousin is on the job and assigned to the 47. I don't know about this year, but for the past few years, the 47 has led in shootings and homicides throughout all precincts.