Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Stiloski's Exteme Extrication Class 12-2-06 Photos

15 posts in this topic

This morning, I had the chance to stop by to take some quick photos of Stiloski's Extreme Extrication class in Tarrytown NY. I wish I could have gotten more photos from the course of the day, and even particpated, but I had limited time today.

Looks like it was another day of awesome scenarios and teamwork. Hopefully Stiloski's, who is generously fully funding and coordinating this course along with FDNY Captain Morris, and the vendors of extrication and rescue tools, will return in the Spring for another class on the Tarrytown waterfront.

There was also another gentleman from Rockland there taking photos. Hopefully, he'll post the link....although I'm not sure if he was shooting dig or film.

Here are the photos. (HINT: After you click on the thumnail, click on the bigger version for the full size version- will open in a new window)

http://www.x635photos.com/thumbnails.php?album=67

[attachmentid=1645]

[attachmentid=1646]

MORE PHOTOS:

http://www.x635photos.com/thumbnails.php?album=67

post-11-1165086006.jpg

post-2-1165086110.jpg

Edited by x635

That should have been Tom Bierds from Rockland Couty Fire Training Center, and of Rocklandfires.com They are going to try and set up a class at the Rockland FTC with John Stiloski. Tom should be using digital and I'm sure the pics will show up at Rocklandfires. To bad I assume that you missed the pin job call on the bridge?

Tom can be reached at rcfi4486@optonline.net if anyone has any questions or comments.

nice pictures. Looks like a good class

wow those photos look so cool it looks like an great class. smile.gif