Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CPAGE

Spell Check?

7 posts in this topic

Spell check would be a nice add on for all of us who sometimes fat finger the keys. I see you have it on the the other bravo site (NE / LA). I know we are much smarter then the rest of the country but it may be nice to use.

Thanks

Chris

If you have Microsoft word installed on your computer (PC's only), it will spell check it for you when you type. But you have to right click the word and a list of correct spellings will come down. I'm not sure how this will be for our fellow Mac users.

Izzy my computer doesn't do spell check like that unless I am typing in Microsoft word is there a different setting or something? I too have noticed that some of the other EMTbravo's have spell check.

Get the Google toolbar, works great, blocks pop-ups, and doesn't infect your computer, and best of all it has a spell check feature. It automatically checks the spelling in all text fields on a page when you click it. This post was even checked with it biggrin.gif

Get the Google toolbar, works great, blocks pop-ups, and doesn't infect your computer, and best of all it has a spell check feature. It automatically checks the spelling in all text fields on a page when you click it. This post was even checked with it biggrin.gif

Better yet get Firefox, as it spell checks all text boxes automatically. On the forum side I believe there are a number of addons that would enable spell check.

A spell checker will be included in a future update or upgrade of the forum

For the time being, there's a number of ways to check your spelling, as suggested above.