Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr. Zuki

Looking for Roadchamps Yonkers PD car. Sold locally ?????

4 posts in this topic

Cannot understand why Wstchester Collectibles doesn't carry this item. Anybody know a good source for the 5" Yonkers Police Car?

I always get outbid on Ebay, and the non Ebay dealers want $6.50 postage. Anybody know web address for the manufacturer?

Thank You and Happy Summer.

T

I'd try contacting Westchester Collectibles by phone. Just because they don't have it on their site, they may have it in their store.

Also, you could try www.pthinc.com or Google it for an obscure site that may carry it.

Good luck!! :D

I have that Police Model, It's a very cool looking thing. I also have the old 1960's YPD patrol car , 6'' model, which is also very sharp. Can't wait for the new ESU model to come out, but I was told it comes out sometime next year. #-o

Guys,

Thanks for the information. I ended up finding one for $9.50 included postage from somebody in California.

Did the manufacturer Roadchamps, go out of business??

DFFD227--Isn't the older YPD car from the 1950's, not 1960's???

It is a 1957 Chevy? Thanks for telling me about their upcoming ESU reproduction. Looking forward to it...hope they do more of the older stuff like the early 1970's or mid 1960's. They could sell a ton of these in small retail stores to the general pubic I bet.

Dr. Zuki

Yonkers (Neighbor of Station 11).