Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

Lt. Andy Fredericks Memorial Seminar

5 posts in this topic

Just a reminder the Lt. Andy Fredericks Memorial Seminar and Exhibits will be held Saturday, January 13, 2007 at the Westchester Marriott, Route 119, Elmsford, NY. Registration starts at 7:30A, exhibits open at 8A, with seminar by Chief Billy Goldfeder. A frequent contributor to Firehouse Magazine and Firehouse.com his articles are very informative and down to earth.

This seminar has been well attended in the past and the exhibits are also top notch. See you there

Just a reminder the Lt. Andy Fredericks Memorial Seminar and Exhibits will be held Saturday, January 13, 2007 at the Westchester Marriott, Route 119, Elmsford, NY. Registration starts at 7:30A, exhibits open at 8A, with seminar by Chief Billy Goldfeder. A frequent contributor to Firehouse Magazine and Firehouse.com his articles are very informative and down to earth.

This seminar has been well attended in the past and the exhibits are also top notch. See you there

I'll be there. anyone else will be there?

Won't miss it

I've been going since Elmsford held their 1st seminar (before they re-named it in honor of Andy) and i intend on going this year as well!

A handful of us from Buchanan usually try and make it to this, as it is always a great seminar! They always have great topics, as well as presenters/speakers. And of course there are the vendors so you can see some of the latest tools/equipment on the market for the emergency service market!

For those who have gone before, i am sure you can/will agree that this is an excellent seminar & that the men & women of the Elmsford FD work their asses off for this big, important day! To those who haven't gone before, i would strongly suggest going this year, as it is a great experience!

This year should be very interesting/educational with Chief Goldfeder as the speaker. Chief Golfeder is a great speaker/writer in the fire service. For anyone who has read any of his articles or has seen him speak, you know how how much you'll get out of this seminar! He is a great speaker, who is not afraid to speak his mind without sugar-coating things, which i love. I had the opportunity to briefly meet him last year and he is a great guy, not to mention quite funny!

To the members of the Elmsford FD; Hats off to you for a continuous job well done on this seminar as it has continued to grow tremendously! Your hard work and dedication is much appreciated.

On behalf of the Officers and Members of the Elmsford Fire Department, I would like to thank all, who attended today's Seminar, making it another successful day, with over 400 firefighters in attendance.

Chief Goldfeder did a terrific job of reminding us on how to better protect ourselves.

We apologize for the certificate printing malfunction.

Certificates will be printed and mailed to all departments.

Thanks again and as Chief Goldfeder said numerous times today:

STAY SAFE!!!

Syd Henry

Assistant Chief

Elmsford Fire Dept.