Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest WCDES636

Best Half Sour Pickles

9 posts in this topic

I need help! I am in search of store made pickles in Westchester. My favorite are Half Sours. If anybody knows of or spots a good place in there travels, let me know.

I need help! I am in search of store made pickles in Westchester. My favorite are Half Sours. If anybody knows of or spots a good place in there travels, let me know.

Epsteins in Hartsdale. Not sure if they make them in-house, but they're darn good!!

Its not in westchester but Genoa Deli in Ridgefield CT has THE BEST half sour pickles i've ever tasted.

garys pickles... garyspickles.com... these are the people who are at the fleamarket in stormville.. i think they are the best around

Bigboy....I second Gary's pickles. Their half and full sour are awesome. You want to try something really good and different....try their pickled tomatoes. Slice em' up with a little provolone or cheddar....BAM.

Make that a third on Garys'. My brother drives up from South Jersey to get his mitts on them.

Sounds like Gary's is the place. I'll try em....

Another place is Mt. Kisco Koser on Post Rd in White Plains..When they use to be in Kisco before they moved, they had the best half sour pickles...