Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Eastchester's New Car 2102

4 posts in this topic

The new Eastchester Car 2102 is now in service.

[attachmentid=1859]

(Photo by x635, http://www.x635Photos.com)

It's a 2007 GMC Yukon XL.

Outfitting of all the equipment in the truck was done by the Eastchester FD shops.

This truck has an awesome lighting package. LED's everywhere, including the tailgate (when you raise it), in the foglights, on the running board, on the side view mirrors, in the grill. You can really see this 2102 coming.

It also has a nice compartment for the Captain's gear and SCBA, as well as portable and flashlight charger, Knoxbox key, and keybox for various buildings within the district. This compartment is located on what would be the back passengers side door.

The rear of the truck carries various equipment, as well as the firefighters (2102 driver) gear and SCBA. It is all mounted on slide out tray, making the equipment very easy to access.

The radio and light controls/sirens are neatly mounted in the middle console, and it looks very clean and well done.

I screwed up these shots big time because I was quite tired this AM, so I will try to return to get better shots...it's a really nice truck, and sees quite a bit of use. I hope the Eastchester FD captains and FF enjoy it!

More photos have been posted on http://www.emtbravo.com

Special thanks to those involved in setting this up for me!

post-11-1168466615.jpg

Edited by x635

what is that blue light on the inside passenger side rear seat? I think it says SENTRALOR on it?

Its for Knox-Box......when the light is on the light, the key can come out......wen it is off it can not

at least that is what I have been told by most of the Chiefs who have one in their cars up here in N. West.

Sick Car....also am liking the other new vehicles Eastchester recieved this past year.