Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mlfcemt093

Gaining Access To Police Forum?

5 posts in this topic

I understand the reasoning behind limiting the posting on the police protected forums but what does every one think about being able to at least read what problems or issues that they face? The problems that they face might be the same as ours and we could learn alot from them, they get to see our side of the issues y can't we do the same? It is in a way limiting the very reason this site was estabalished to share tactics and learn.

Just my 2 cents

Casson jr.

I'm also kind of puzzled as to why it is private.

The problems that they face might be the same as ours and we could learn alot from them, they get to see our side of the issues y can't we do the same?

Nahhh, not really. Volunteer EMS/Police face very different problems. Very few things are the same. Some things in the police realm should/must be kept restricted for the sake of safety. Not that I've seen anything posted on here that can't be read by all.

That coupled with the fact that is is a PUBLIC board. Not everyone maybe able to post but it is open for everyone to view it. We don't need our tactics put on here for public display. It is a safety issue.

If you have a concern I suggest you PM one of the law enforcement officers here in private and perhaps they can be of assistance to you.

I'm actually considering closing the Law Enforcment forum due to lack of activity. It was only a trial to see how it worked.

Also, there are a few other Law Enforcment forums out there that are open to the public.