Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Elmsford FD Ladder 55

7 posts in this topic

While looking though my photos today, I forgot I had taken this shot of one of my favorite ladder trucks (which I haven't seen recently and would love to shoot it again)

Elmsford FD Ladder 55, 1999(?) Pierce Dash 75'. Replacement for the old "Quad", wish I had a photo of that!

My favorite part of this truck, amongst other things, is the color scheme.

[attachmentid=1889]

post-11-1169232710.jpg

Edited by x635

And I can't forget about Tower Ladder 21, a 1993 Pierce Arrow 100', formerly known as Quint 2

[attachmentid=1890]

post-11-1169233189.jpg

While looking though my photos today, I forgot I had taken this shot of one of my favorite ladder trucks (which I haven't seen recently and would love to shoot it again)

Elmsford FD Ladder 55, 1999(?) Pierce Dash 75'. Replacement for the old "Quad", wish I had a photo of that!

My favorite part of this truck, amongst other things, is the color scheme.

[attachmentid=1889]

And that scheme is?

Fire Trucks are Red

Fire Trucks, like humans come in all sizes shapes and colors...lets not discriminate lol

I must agree with EJS1810, Fire trucks are supposed to be red tongue.gif If I asked a kindergartner what color a firetruck is and told him he was wrong they are yellow......who knows what would happen laugh.gif

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

I must agree with EJS1810, Fire trucks are supposed to be red tongue.gif If I asked a kindergartner what color a firetruck is and told him he was wrong they are yellow......who knows what would happen laugh.gif

Very Funny. The greatest achievers are always different! wink.gif

That just goes to show you... the education system is really lacking!! Fire engines are red, but Fire Trucks are yellow. laugh.gif

Having been on the Truck Committee for L55 (back in the day when it was called Quint 2)... the question was raised once - Red or Yellow. Guess who won!!! Suffice to say the question was asked by someone that wasn't from the Truck Company.