Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Follow Along On x635's Latest Los Angeles Trip!

7 posts in this topic

Overnight tonight, I will be leaving for my January trip to Los Angeles, via my favorite airline, jetBlue. I'm flying from JFK to Burbank Airport nonstop. I will be in Los Angeles until Thursday.

Like my October trip to Los Angeles, and again on this trip, I plan to blog both in words and photographically so you can follow along on my adventure on my blog. Whenever I can, I'll check in and post and keep you up-to-date.

My main photographic goal for this trip is night photos of LA, LA City DPW Trucks, LA City Buses, and LA Metro trains. Of course, I have some LA City apparatus I'm aiming for, most specifically the new American Lafrance Eagle "Severe Service" cab tillers and the new "prototype" battalion trucks. I'm looking foward to using my new Digital Rebel XTi, Uniden Scanner, and Garmin c330 GPS navigation on this trip. All these new tools should really improve my enthusiast capabilities (LOL)

And don't forget, you can now add my blog to your RSS reader or aggregator, your Google, Yahoo, or AOL homepage, or have the latest post emailed to you.

So, starting tommorow, check in on http://www.x635.blogspot.com to follow my latest LA trip as it happens.....

Hey, Have a nice trip!

...Nice New toys!

Weather forecast is sunny skies, nice during the day, little chilly at night.

Should make for some nice photos!

Have a safe trip, AGREAT time and enjoy the toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm enjoying my Mercedes, the weather, and my trip here in sunny Los Angeles.

Check out some of my photos from today at:

http://www.x635.blogspot.com/

More photos will be posted upon my return home.

Here's a video (albeit not a very good one), shot from my hotel room balcony.

Engine 37 Responds Down Sunset Boulevard To A Structure Fire in 27's area 1-23-07

Hey X,

Enjoy the weather and get some more great shots of LAFD's Arrows . I think they are the best looking engines of any City department. And they are laid out very well. The Seagraves they have hold a close second but those Arrows sure are sweet.

Arrow

forgot all the trucks and trains etc and just have in LA!! lol