Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2007 Dodge Caliber

9 posts in this topic

Has any seen the new Dodge Caliber or heard anything about it. It likes like a good car.

user posted image

Has any seen the new Dodge Caliber or heard anything about it. It likes like a good car.

I checked it out back in July before I decided on a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited... The Caliber was an attractive deal; fully loaded with AWD and Sirius satellite radio for under $23k... Had a surprising amount of leg room, and pretty decent fuel economy, but I am so used to driving trucks that I really wanted something a little higher off the ground... I would check some consumer websites and see how it's been doing, maintenance-wise, since buying a car in its first year of existence can sometimes mean a lot of trips to the dealer for recalls... (My dad has an '07 Jeep Compass and they still haven't figured out what's causing the [Check Engine] light to come one, which is apparently a model-wide problem)

Edited by 242steve

I rented one while in Hawaii for 10 days.

Drove all over the Big Island with 4 big adults in it and were comfortable. Good gas milage. Even the base model is well equipped. If I needed a good inexpensive car I would buy one.

My friend has one...Wasn't a big fan though it is a nice car I'm a truck kinda guy. Felt a little stuffed in the back I'm 6ft 250lbs... I guess I could always go on a diet,$hit I think I was on one...Now wheres that pizza? cool.gif

Edited by HFD750

Well I took one for a test drive Monday and I liked it, in fact liked it so much I bought it. I pick it up Thursday night.

good luck with it they look nice

Here is my new car. I picked it up on thursday night

I just got the Jeep Compas, which is basically the same car. I'm happy with it, seems a little bit underpowered.