Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest partyrock

Lt. Howie Carpluk Memorial T-Shirts

7 posts in this topic

On August 28, 2006 the New York City Fire Department suffered a tragic loss, Lieutenant Howie Carpluk died while performing his duty as a Lieutenant of the New York City Fire Department. The members of Engine 42 have established a memorial fund in his honor. Your support would be greatly appreciated.

The shirts are $10 each available from Medium to XXX Large. Shipping is $6 for 1 to 71 pcs, $15 for 72 to 143 pcs, and $30 for 144 plus.

If you're intertested PM me and I'll e-mail you a copy of the order form.

Update: I'm not a member of Engine 42 and I need your e-mail address. To that one jackass, I am not profiting from this. I am send people the order form and all payments go directly to the memorial fund.

Edited by partyrock

Please Send me a order form..

Thanks

Link to FDNY Engine 42 site with information

http://engine42.com/

Edited by TR54

Just an FYI......these shirts are very, very nice. I purchased one at the Long Island Mega show on Sunday, along with a Michael Reilly memorial shirt, which is also very nice.

The shirts are only $10, which won't break your piggy bank and they're for a great cause!

I purchased both as well at the show...Nice shirts for a great cause. Actually I wore it today. Help support the cause.

Edited by HFD201