Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stench60

FASNY Seminar here in Westchester

8 posts in this topic

The WCVFA announces that a FASNY seminar will be held here in Westchester.

The seminar will be on Marina fires and will be given by the retired Chief of Marine Operations, FDNY.

The course will be held on Tuesday September 14, 2004 from 7pm to 10pm at The Doral Arrowood Hotel and Conference Center, 975 Anderson Hill Rd. in Rye Brook. Registration will begin at 6pm.

Admission is $5 for FASNY members and $10 for non-members. The $10 paid by non-members will be used as the application fee for the state firemens association and the individuals will become members of FASNY.

If you have any questions please contact me through this web-site

What about making it a sticky so it stays up top?

Sorry, I have been told that only the forum moderator can do that. :-<

Just a reminder for everyone to put this on their calendars.

Just a reminder, the seminar is tonight and it would be great to see everyone there.

I attended this seminar last night and i must say that it was very well put together and very informative. The speaker was a retired Lieutenant from FDNY. He spent 10 years on a Truck, another 10 on an Engine and the remaining 10 or so years of his career were spent in the Marine unit. He definately knew what he was talking about, he was very enthusiastic and could have talked for hours more. I am definately glad that i was free and was able to make this seminar, totally worth-while! I just hope that FASNY will do more local seminars like this one.