Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Canaan Tanker

64 posts in this topic

It's Here !!! We did some training on it yesterday. It performed very well on our hills and roads with a load of water.

I stopped by New Canaan FD this morning to photograph their new Tanker. And it's a BEAUTY!

Photos are posted at http://www.emtbravo.com

I really like the way this tanker was thought out, very nicely done and compliments to the committee! With a Seagrave Aerial and Tanker, hopefully next we'll see a Seagrave Rescue Engine!!!

By the way, the Ward Tanker is for sale, if anyone's interested.

Special thanks to jdwes32 for the invite and setting this up, as well as car11, LT. 22, djonker, Red Cap, and the members of the NCPD for their help in getting these shots.

Seth,

Thanks alot for coming by to snap the shots. Your pictures came out great! FYI, the wetdown is on October 13 from 2-4pm, as always you are welcome to swing by. Thanks again.

-Westy

I stopped by New Canaan FD this morning to photograph their new Tanker. And it's a BEAUTY!

Photos are posted at http://www.emtbravo.com

I really like the way this tanker was thought out, very nicely done and compliments to the committee! With a Seagrave Aerial and Tanker, hopefully next we'll see a Seagrave Rescue Engine!!!

By the way, the Ward Tanker is for sale, if anyone's interested.

Special thanks to jdwes32 for the invite and setting this up, as well as car11, djonker, LT. 22, Red Cap, and the members of the NCPD for their help in getting these shots.

And, I personally want to thank you for your interest and generous comments on our tanker. It is the first true tanker that our department has had. I welcome the opportunity to meet you at our wetdown. Keep up the great work with this site.