Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DFFD227

Fire Goods Store

10 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone I just have a quick question regarding a fire goods store. I heard there is a store called AAA Fire store, or something similar to that on North Broadway in N. White Plains. Well I'm interested in taking a ride over there to check out some things, but I don't know the exact address, or the time it opens/closes. I dialed 411 and tried to get the number to it, but no Luck. I also tried looking for it on the web, no luck either. Can someone help me? Thanks

-George

George,

Yes, there is such a store. It is AAA Emergency Supply Co. & it is located at 635 North Broadway. They have all the goods from gear, to vehicle lighting to tools. Mike Conklin is one of the sales guys thats usually there and hes real good to deal with. The other guy is Steve & another good salesman is a N. White Plains Chief, i just don't know his name, but hes usually there too. The showroom is kind of small, but like i said, they have everything & if its not there, they'll get it for you! I also find that they are very reasonably priced, usually much cheaper than other local dealers.

They have an E-mail address, but no website: info@aaaemergency.com

Phone numbers:

Main Office: (914) 949-0512

Sales: (203) 348-3069 or (203) 748-3261

Directions: From the south....Bronx River Pkwy Northbound to Virginia Rd. (4-way intersection w/traffic light), make right onto Virginia Rd., go over train tracks, then you will see Washingtons Headquarters (County property) on your left, continue straight on Virginia Rd. until your 1st traffic light (N. Broadway). Make a left onto N. Broadway & AAA is located directly next to N. White Plains FD HQ on your left. Park on N. Broadway.

Call ahead for store hours, i believe they close early on weekdays, maybe 4pm the latest & they are only there until about noon on Saturdays.

Hope this info helps!

Mike

Mike, Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! :D

.... & another good salesman is a N. White Plains Chief, i just don't know his name

That would be Matt. He's not just a salesman but owner.

Here's the website: www.aaaemergency.com

Ah ha lol. Thanks TRUCK6018, that would explain why he is good at what he does and good saleman! I totally forgot that he was the owner and i knew his name started with M, i was going to say Mike lol.

Not a problem George, definately find some time to check it out one day, glad the info helped!

Mike

Another good outlet to find almost anything the average buff would ever need and can shop from the comfort of his or her home is the P & R Products Company: www.thefirestore.com

I went there today, They didn't have what I was looking for in the store, but they orderd it for me and will be at my house in a week. It's a good place, and I will be going there more in the future.

George, good to hear that you were able to get what you were looking for, although you have to wait. The showroom isn't all that big, but like i said, they're a great bunch of guys & they'll get you what you need some how. Thats too bad that you made the trip and they didn't have what you needed, but at least know you know what they do have and what you can expect of them. I at least hope that the price wasn't too bad?

the price was OK, I orderd a sew on DFFD patch for the back of my jacket for $19.99, but it was 10 additional bucks to have it shipped to my house, So i'm happy.

There is also a fire goods store in the Greenburg area off of Saw Mill River Rd. I have to get the address for you all. It's near the Westchester Ice Rink