Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

Pictures from Peekskill's St. Pats Parade

6 posts in this topic

Just a few of the Pictures taken. Notice the odd vehicles, like the Peekskill Police ESU Truck 1 (GMC Chasis 5800?), first time I saw that vehicle...and the Health Center Mobile Unit, kind of funny looking to me.

post-51-1173645452.jpg

post-51-1173645469.jpg

post-51-1173645481.jpg

post-51-1173645497.jpg

post-51-1173645509.jpg

post-51-1173645521.jpg

post-51-1173645536.jpg

post-51-1173645553.jpg

post-51-1173645582.jpg

PD obtained that unit on a grant. Supposed to be used for a tactical command center in major operations or emergencies. And yes I agree the Health Center vehicle is rather odd looking! Great pictures......What do you think of the "visibilty" striping on E121? Interesting concept for rear of all rigs.

The PPD truck really looks like a party van.

Oh yeah, and the striping (sheparding?) really made me think I was in London for a moment! Then I remembered, that JebJack is a member of the Montrose FD and it all made sense! I actually like it though, can't wait to start seeing EMS units do it, already see County PD cruisers doing it and some random Westchester FD's have taken initiative. As well I believe some of the new Yonkers PD Cars have something similar to the rear, not as obvious though.

Edited by Oswegowind

Fairview also uses similar striping, but I believe it is blue and white.

Fairview also uses similar striping, but I believe it is blue and white.

Yes I have seen Fairview's...however Montrose FD's is very european secondary to the colors...reflective flourescent orange and yellow.