Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remember585

Croton FD Engine 119

15 posts in this topic

Croton's Washington Engine 119 "Thru the Years." Thanks RWC for the idea... smile.gif

user posted image

One of two horse-drawns.

user posted image

The Bear Stutz

user posted image

The 1932 Mack

user posted image

The 1962 Mack

[attachmentid=2165]

The 1984 Mack

user posted image

The 2006 Seagrave

post-34-1174034824.jpg

Another Video I created a few months back, just finally getting it on Youtube. It's all from the transition of going from the 1984 Mack to 2006 Seagrave.

Man oh man do I miss wheeling that Mack!!!

And I aleady miss driving the Seagrave, damn Explorer lacks the fun of driving a REAL TRUCK.

Five years, 10 months, 26 days to go.... then I want my seat back!

Man oh man do I miss wheeling that Mack!!!

And I aleady miss driving the Seagrave, damn Explorer lacks the fun of driving a REAL TRUCK.

Five years, 10 months, 26 days to go.... then I want my seat back!

Sweet JEEsus Munson, please tell me you aren't a chief...

nice pics, nice job. yes, remember is the "baby" chief!!!!

I just realized there are like 5 generations of Munz's by looking at the old pics! Can you guess which one is in the Horse drawn?

Can anybody find the current photos of the MACK posted on the fourm. Not where / the topic

The Mack is in NJ and is still marked Co.2 and the if you add the numbers together they equal 1hundred 19.

I figure if you can give up your flight suit and put on turnout gear, I can give up the black helmet for a white one for a few years. :lol:

Hey, did you know your old coworker RSB (201?) is one of my Medics now? Talk to you soon....GO GIANTS!

I just realized there are like 5 generations of Munz's by looking at the old pics! Can you guess which one is in the Horse drawn?

Close. Just four generations of us thus far. My ancestors were actually "Truckies" originally, then Grandpa (RIP) got wise and came to the Engine where we all are now. A common joke I hear is that you can't throw a rock in Croton and not hit a relative of mine...

At the moment, I have 8 relatives in my company, and two more in the Fire Patrol.

- Sister

- Brother-in-law

- 5 cousins

- My father

- My mother and one cousin at Fire Patrol.

One of these days I will figure out the total count of family members that currently or previously were members of the CFD. I think my cousin Stephen has it written down somewhere...

Close. Just four generations of us thus far. My ancestors were actually "Truckies" originally, then Grandpa (RIP) got wise and came to the Engine where we all are now. A common joke I hear is that you can't throw a rock in Croton and not hit a relative of mine...

At the moment, I have 8 relatives in my company, and two more in the Fire Patrol.

- Sister

- Brother-in-law

- 5 cousins

- My father

- My mother and one cousin at Fire Patrol.

One of these days I will figure out the total count of family members that currently or previously were members of the CFD. I think my cousin Stephen has it written down somewhere...

5th Gen was the horse, No?

Can anybody find the current photos of the MACK posted on the fourm. Not where / the topic

The Mack is in NJ and is still marked Co.2 and the if you add the numbers together they equal 1hundred 19.

The mack is serving in Maywood NJ. It was a front line engine until just recently. Engine 19, ironically enough, just replaced it with a new rig, and the mack has been moved to reserve status.

1-29-07.jpg

Maywood NJ Website