Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

The New Ford F-Super Duty

6 posts in this topic

WOW! I am very impressed by the new Ford Superduty. Although I've only seen photos of it one the web, it lookss AWESOME with many nice features.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/2008superduty/index.asp?

With Ford dropping the diesel from the Econolines, I'm sure you'll be seeing the F-Super duty appearing on more and more ambulances

The '08 Super Duty is truly super duty.

However, why do they release '08 models in the third month of '07?

on a side note, on a chevy forum i am a part of, i heard that the makers of the powerstoke engine were ending their contract with furd. i cant confirm that though. i also heard that the new trucks are not as powerful as they are cracked up to be. even though i am a chevy guy i would hate the to see another section of the market lost to imports. i believe in supporting the american economy not the overseas economys. so for that sake alone i hope all turns out well for furd.

Sweet! Finally an F-450 is available in a pick-up!

Edited by BedfordFire

This new Ford is a nice looking truck. If you look at the video on the website, they show the new Ford being tested in proving grounds in Alaska.

When we get ready to purchase our new ambulance, we will be looking at getting one on this new Ford chassis.

on a side note, on a chevy forum i am a part of, i heard that the makers of the powerstoke engine were ending their contract with furd.  i cant confirm that though.  i also heard that the new trucks are not as powerful as they are cracked up to be.  even though i am a chevy guy i would hate the to see another section of the market lost to imports.  i believe in supporting the american economy not the overseas economys.  so for that sake alone i hope all turns out well for furd.

Navistar makes all the PowerStroke engines. They had a HUGE problem with all the recalls involving the 6.0L PSD and Ford sued Navistar to get back some of the costs. Navistar refused and to get the money back Ford ordered the engines and didn't pay for them. Navistar, after a while decided to stop supplying Ford with the engines. Navistar states that they have the engines in their factory, Ford only needs to pay for them to get them. IF this all works out soon the E series will have the 6.0L shortly, with the 6.4L going to the F-series.

after my last truck (95' Ford Bronco) I dont think i'll ever go with ford again, even though I personally love the look of the bronco! Nothing but problems. But this truck does look pretty hott.