Followers 0
helicopper

Was I speeding officer?

8 posts in this topic

Troopers: Connecticut man does 142 mph on I-684

By TERENCE CORCORAN

THE JOURNAL NEWS

(Original publication: March 27, 2007)

SOUTHEAST - A Connecticut man will have a chance to tell a judge why he was in such a hurry after troopers clocked him doing 142 miles per hours on Interstate 684, state police said today.

Michael Maciejewski, 24, of Litchfield, Conn., is scheduled to appear April 24 in town court after he was ticketed for speeding southbound on the highway, Sgt. Joseph Malorgio said. The charge is a traffic violation.

Troopers from the Brewster barracks were running radar around 10 p.m. Sunday when they clocked a 2001 Acura doing 142 mph in the 65-mph zone, Malorgio said.

A special laser that can read a license plate from 1,000 feet away captured an image of the car's license in case Maciejewski didn't stop, but police said he pulled the car over as soon as the troopers activated the lights and siren on their cruiser.

Police said Maciejewski could face the possible suspension of his driving privileges in New York state.

Anyone know/hear what type of car he was driving?

Anyone know/hear what type of car he was driving?

2001 Acura - model unknown right now.

Whoa, and it wasn't DMX this time!

probally had to be the Acura NSX I dont know of any others that could get moving that fast

Could also have been a 2001 Acura Integra type R...there is one I have seen around (nathan's) last summer that was pretty well rigged with a turbo and nitrous...My CRX can get to 130 (when it is working) and that is with little work and no turbo....just need a long enough, straight flat roadway..........

my truck might hit that, with a high enough cliff....

DUMBA** WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN SPEEDING KILLS AND THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ON THE ROAD DOING THEIR OWN LITTLE THING WHILE DRIVING AT RISK ON THE ALL READY RISKEY ROADS