Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"COPS" Episodes Featuring Cpl. Anthony Damiano

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen the COPS episodes featuring this guy? They are my favorite episodes because of him. I wish they would ride with him again. He is to Police what Frankie or T-Mac is to firefighting.

From WikiPedia.org

The gruff bluster alternating with tenderness of Cpl. Anthony Damiano of the Passaic County, New Jersey Sheriff's Department proved so popular that he became the only police officer to receive an entire 30 minute episode devoted to him entitled "Jersey Cop".

Corporal Anthony Damiano is a police officer of the Passaic County, New Jersey Sheriff's Department. He was featured on several 2004 episodes of the TV series COPS where he could switch from fatherly compassion to a no-nonsense drill sergeant-like gruffness when he felt that a suspect was not cooperating. He is fond of shouting what, are you kiddin me?! while pursuing fugitives.

Some of my other favorite COPS episodes is where they pursue the suspect into a lake (this season) in Brevard County, FL, the America's Most Wanted crossover episode where John Walsh rode along and actually capture a AMW person, and the on featuring Jersey City PD Offcier Rick "JCPDESU" Garrison when he was a patrol officer and investigated a guy locked in a container.

Oh, and who could not loveTased and Confused - All perpetrators were apprehended with the use of a TASER (electronic stunning device) at the time of arrest.

Just last week, I saw COPS had some new footage from Boston. That's awesome, because it seems a majority of their footage was coming from Florida and Palm Springs, CA lately. I like the episodes in diverse, interesting cities such as when they filmed in Maui.

Yeah he's got good personality and is a sarcastic jokester, as far as some other...well I leave those opinions to myself.

I didn't realize they were still filming cops! I just thought they were all repeats...well at least the ones I see...What channel are they on now?

I didn't realize they were still filming cops!  I just thought they were all repeats...well at least the ones I see...What channel are they on now?

New episodes are usually shown Saturday nights at 20:00hrs on Channel 5, Fox, with a repeat from the previous season showing after at 2030

Of course, Cops repeats are shown on Channel 5, Channel 9, Court TV, G4, etc etc. Court TV has been showing a nice mix of episodes recently.

I'm waiting to Tivo-to-DVD "Jersey Cop"

And Rick's (JCPDESU) been on twice lately.

who are Frankie or T-Mac...I guess I should know huh?

I wish they would mix it up....too much from California.

They may have tried to film in Yonkers but that did not go over so well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthony Damiano is a pisser...