Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Third Watch Season Premiere Tonight

12 posts in this topic

Tonight at 9pm on Channel 4

MORE MONSTERS (Program Advisory)   

9pm 2004-09-17    ALL NEW!

SEASON PREMIERE RESUMES AS COPS FIGHT FOR LIVES AGAINST RAGING MOBSTER; GENE SIMMONS ('KISS') RETURNS TO GUEST-STAR -- In the season premiere, the action resumes from last year's finale as an obsessed mob leader (guest star Gene Simmons from "KISS") continues to unleash his fury over his son's death by trying to kill scores of cops -- especially Detective Cruz (Tia Texada). As the NYPD reels from his attacks, five masked gunmen scythe through the hospital jammed with the wounded. The gun battle rages over multiple floors and Bosco (Jason Wiles) is critically wounded -- causing Cruz to wonder if a fellow cop is in league with the mobsters. Meanwhile, Kim (Kim Raver) is repulsed by the carnage despite some exciting news. Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian, Nia Long, Molly Price, Anthony Ruivivar and Skipp Sudduth also star. TV-14

It was put on early because the Yankee Game rained out! That stinks. Didn't see it.

i didnt see it either i hope that they will play the show again

Two options:

Get to know BitTorrent then go to tvt.milfclan.com.

or

Let me know and I'll burn it onto VCD and send it to you.

It is perhaps one the of the best episodes EVER. Sure it can be a stretch of the imagination at times, but it makes Rescue ME look like a joke.

Yup. But it is entertaining at times. I watch it with a grain of salt and remind myself constantly that Denis Leary is a comedian not an actor.

i would have to agree with 2 things...Third Watch episode was one of the best, i recorded it...and rescue me is a joke...

Thanks WAS. I finally got a chance to watch the episode.

I do have to say I'm somewhat enjoying rescue me even though its more drama than anything to do with the fire aspect... but WOW, I forgot what a real show like third watch is. That epsidoe was just amazing! I hope the season lives up to the opening episode.

I tottally was not aware that the season premiere was gonna be on, and forgot to set the worlds best gadget, my Tivo...got enable the remote programming feature.......I couldn't catch it live 'cuz I was on the Sunset Strip, lol!

BitTorrent is your friend. Oh yeah....and so is google. :D