Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

International MXT pickup

6 posts in this topic

There's Compact Pickups, like Toyota Tacomas. Then there's Full-Size "1/2 Ton" pickups like a Ford F-150. Then there's Full-Size "3/4 Ton and 1 Ton" pickups, like a the Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty. And now there are Hyper Duty models as well!

How about a payload of 2 tons, and a towing capacity of 8 tons! Powered by a 300 HP diesel engine with 530 lb.ft. of torque, this 5-passenger, 4-door crew cab.

Picture from gizmag.com

Edited by nutty1

i want one. not lowered like that thogh, i want one lifted. oh and prefereably a chevy, i believe it is called the kodiac. i would settle for the internatinal, so if you guys want you can get me this for x mas this year.

Not to kill the thunder , but the F-450 beats the MXT in payload by one ton, and matches the MXT's towing. The International CXT just happens to have a payload of 5.5 tons and a towing capacity of 20 tons. Just watch out for low overhangs, it's 9 ft high. biggrin.gif

user posted image

figures leno would have one

nice truck, if you really need something that big, but the price tag: ouch, starts around $70 - 80k, and goes upwards of $100k

I love the red one at the top! Is that custom, or is that the latest from Intenational Navistar?

That truck is part of the XT series from International. The MXT has a new cab design. The CXT (one with Jay Leno) is the same cab as the 7000 series, while the RXT has the same cab as the 4000 series. [attachmentid=2427]

post-2584-1176044379.jpg

Edited by BedfordFire