Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

WARNING - Controversial Topic Ahead

33 posts in this topic

As much work as FDNY does, luckily its not the the reason why NYS has so many ff fatalities.  Lets look at what is really killing us.  Its not our helmets and equipment.  We die in MVA's and from heart attacks. 

Sorry to repeat most of what you said partyrock! I was writing a response, and I guess you got one finished and posted before I did, and I just now noticed it!!

I looked at that picture again and noticed a few things ,do we really want to be this encapsulated maybe on a haz mat job but not at a structure fire. lets all remember you need all your senses at a fire I for want want to see hear and feel what's going on around me. we are not fighting fires at the airport That gear looks like it might give you a false sense of security you might stay someplace a little to long

..... and as it is i heard my emtbravo account may be getting deleted!!! ....

I'm sorry, I don't mean to distract from the topic, but where did you hear that and what prompted you to say that? Just so members know, I have no idea where that comment came from and it is untrue.

By the way, my email is EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com. So we don't hijack this thread, we can discuss it there.