Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TR54

Baskin Robbins Ice Cream FF Event

9 posts in this topic

Fairview Fire (Greenburgh) is taking part in this fundraiser by Baskin Robbins Ice Cream stores to benefit National Fallen Firefighters.

More Info.

Event added to EMTBravo calendar.

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Promotion/31cent.aspx

Baskin-Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night in Honor of NFFF 

Baskin-Robbins is kicking off to the summer season early with a special 31-Cent Scoop Night celebration on May 2, 2007. Ice cream lovers have the opportunity to enjoy their favorite Baskin-Robbins flavor for only 31 cents while paying tribute to local heroes. On May 2, America’s favorite ice cream store is partnering with the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.

As part of the event, Baskin-Robbins will support these local firefighting heroes by making a donation of $100,000 to the worthy organization. Participating Baskin-Robbins stores will also help raise additional funds for local firehouses by inviting fire departments to the event to collect donations. In addition to 31-Cent Scoop Night, NFFF is a recipient of a $250,000 grant given by the Dunkin’ Brands Community Foundation. Dunkin’ Brands Community Foundation’s mission is to serve those who serve others, especially in times of crisis. Dunkin’ Brands is the parent company of Baskin-Robbins and Dunkin’ Donuts.

For more than 60 years, Baskin-Robbins has captured taste buds worldwide with unique, fun, and delicious ice cream flavors. With more than 1,000 ice cream flavors in the Baskin-Robbins flavor library, the 31-Cent scoop possibilities are endless!

To partner with a local Baskin-Robbins for the event, contact baskinrobbins@schneiderpr.com

To learn more visit: http://www.baskinrobbins.com/Promotion/31cent.aspx

post-23-1176409740.jpg

Edited by TR54

http://firehero.org/

Wednesday May 2 2007 5pm to 10pm

31- cent scoop ---- paying tribute to NFF foundation

Everyone is Welcome !

Baskin Robbins / Dunkin Donuts

81 Knollwood Road

White Plains NY 10607

(914)949-4468

Greenburgh Shopping Center

Near RT 100B

on Knollwood Road

post-23-1176411477.jpg

post-23-1176412093.gif

Edited by TR54

I think other Baskin Robbins Ice cream stores are participating on May 2 also.

TR....Great to see other departments getting involved in this great cause!

I was approached by management at our local Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts and asked if we'd (Buchanan) participate. With a quick call to my Chief, plans were secured for us to be there. I believe we'll bring an engine for the kids to check out and just make a presence for this awesome cause.

Again, same date and time....

Wednesday, May 2 from 5-10pm

Buchanan Baskin Robbins

3213 Albany Post Rd.

Edited by BFD1054

Although unrelated to any cause, Ben and Jerry's will be offering free cones tomorrow from noon to 8 pm.

Edited by OoO

Tonight

mmmmm good biggrin.gif

Baskin Robins knows my weakness.....lots of Ice Cream! biggrin.gif

Seriously, it's for a good cause. I would go but I'm on a diet, and I don't feel like walking over a few states for this event.

Mike