Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why Was Aerial Topic Deleted?

5 posts in this topic

Speaking of deleting threads, why was the thread in regards to the fire in which a chief moved an aerial with the aerial still in the air deleted? I thought there were some good posts and very salient points made.

Speaking of deleting threads, why was the thread in regards to the fire in which a chief moved an aerial with the aerial still in the air deleted? I thought there were some good posts and very salient points made.

I was wondering the same thing?

The thread you are discussing is in the Apparatus forum.

MINUS the attempts to turn it into a career vs. volunteer bashfest. Let's try to stay on topic, and no let a thread get sidetracked by nonsense. If someone says something about either side, people automatically get defensive. We recieved many complaints about what that thread was turning in to. Ignore it, or make your point. Just don't cry because some peoples opinions differ from yours.

Also, taunting or diresepcting moderators (which occured in this thread) WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Any member who does so will lose their posting privledges.

Also. let's remember to try and keep discussions based on fact, not speculation. This forum is provided as a tool to exchange knowledge and discuss issues that affect us ALL. Death does not select career or volunteer. We've got to co-exist, and get rid of all the tradition and much other BS.

Seems like every time a good topic comes up, those bashers come out and ruin everything, sometimes I wonder why I still post and have to worry about them. Just ruins a good thing.

Sorry I'm just getting disgusted.