Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

How Did You Come Up With Your EMTBravo Name?

66 posts in this topic

eng 158 is my favorite rig and in my opinion the pride of the fleet so i decided to use that.

mahopac 2nd assistant chief.....that was easy blink.gif

He is one of the most influential people in my life, and I don't want people to forget him.

csf248 i have used as my aim before this site, and i use it everywhere.CSF is my Initials, and im a racing fan, was a fan of jeff gordon, thus the 24, but left gordon when #48 jimmie johnson came on the scene, so the 8 got added to make it 248

i heard about this class back in senior year of HS(class of '04), during a computer class, when a bunch of my friends from ardsley showed me it.

Edited by csf248

sr71

S and R are my initials

and 71 is the last two number's of my favortie plane, which happens to have the same letters as my initials .

and what do you know sr71

I have an old engine form New Canaan Fire. It was first equipped with a radio in 1941 when I restoring the dash board I found the radio ID tag it said (CAR-11). The NCFD NCPD and NCDPW all shared the same frequency back then.

I figured you'd have picked BFD414, or maybe 411 some day?

I actually made a point of not using any unit number, since I am on my 4th, with a blank spot in between #'s 2 & 3. And why on earth would you wish that on me? What have I ever done to you?