Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nice weather, finally

10 posts in this topic

Finally, some nice weather after a week of hell (storm). What has everyone been up to? Went biking/buffing today for a couple hours.

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

Finally, some nice weather after a week of hell (storm). What has everyone been up to? Went biking/buffing today for a couple hours.

went to Darien Fire Department's wetdown for there new engines and boy was it fun

didnt get picks tho

sry

Housework!

Rake, plant, re-rake, paint, scrape, hammer...........

I'm working the 1600-2400 shift so as far as I am concerned, it's cold, wet, and icky. So as long as I don't look out the window, i'm ok with it.

I'm working the 1600-2400 shift so as far as I am concerned, it's cold, wet, and icky. So as long as I don't look out the window, i'm ok with it.

Yup, the blinds are closed here, too! For all I know its a monsoon out there tongue.gif

Off last week - ended up doing 24 hours of O/T due to the storm. Weather was awful, had no ambition to do anything.

Working this week - nice out and I haven't had a chance to enjoy it. The jeeps and the tahoe need a bath, maybe Wednesday when I am off again.

I can't seem to catch a break lately with the weather, time to move!!!

Off last week - ended up doing 24 hours of O/T due to the storm.  Weather was awful, had no ambition to do anything.

Working this week - nice out and I haven't had a chance to enjoy it.  The jeeps and the tahoe need a bath, maybe Wednesday when I am off again.

I can't seem to catch a break lately with the weather, time to move!!!

Ohhh.. poor baby... 24 hours of OT ... my heart bleeds for ya!!!! With all that OT you can take them to the car wash!!!!

True.....but I like doing it once in a while....

Besides, nothing is better then nice, warm weather when all the chicas start wearing less....Me likey!!!

biggrin.gif

Had an eerie reminder of last Sunday this afternoon...some residents came home from vacation in Florida to find well over a foot of water in their basement. So I spent half the afternoon washing windows at my house, and the other half pumping their basement.

True.....but I like doing it once in a while....

Besides, nothing is better then nice, warm weather when all the chicas start wearing less....Me likey!!! 

biggrin.gif

I was just thinking that little thought myself.....LOL