RWC130

Rescue Me (TV Show) Season 4

15 posts in this topic

RESCUE ME

Season 4

Wednesday

June 13, 2007

10 PM on FX

Wow I definatly didn't see that one coming, I had to rewind the DVR to make sure I saw that right, well with an ending like that I'm gonna take a wild guess and say were in for a good season

Edited by pv102

I was very pleased with this episode...

It might be a good season........how ever the scene where they escape the burning wharehouse was kind of unrealistic

but I definatly like the more fire fighting theme.....getting back to what made the show so good

im sorry to say, it's turning into a friggin soap opera and its turning me off. i'll still watch it because watching it is now almost like a tradition w/ some fd/ems friends.

I was very pleased with Rescue Me. I also think we are in for

a good Season 4.

They interviewed the cast and aired parts of it following the show.

Did anyone catch it?

Remark was made "this will be a great Season, don't get attached

to any one character" Hmmm could that mean LODD?

I wish sean would put his hair back to the "monkey cut" (stated in a different season when luara was around) honestly. I see him as the funniest guy on the show and the hair dosnt fit that. Glad to see Jerry will be coming back on duty, I dont like that new chief. But I thought the episode had some very funny parts. This should be a great season, everything is off to a good start....until about 4 episodes in when everything flips and everyone has another drinking, girl, family, etc problem. See what next wednesday brings us....

Did anyone else get annoyed when tommy said "Not even a firefighter, vollie laugh laugh" towards the middle-end next to 62's bay?

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

I did not get annoyed, but I can see why some vollies might not have appreciated the comment. You just cant take it personally. First its a TV show. Second, you have to realize that alot of guys do talk like that on the job...I guess it adds a sense of realism to the guys on the job.

i did catch it an thought it was funny beacause it was the only piece of realism that episode had to offer. but you can't take it personally, just consider it the "TOUGH s*** SCENERIO." paid guys hate vollies cuz we take "business" away from them. vollies hate paid guys b/c they undermine us.

i just don't understand the paid guys who hate vollies, but are also in a vollie house!?! every house i know has at least one.

i guess that's a topic for another day!!

yea i cought the vollie scene, what can ya do? and that explosion was fake but i guess you cant really blow up a building

i did catch it an thought it was funny beacause it was the only piece of realism that episode had to offer.  but you can't take it personally, just consider it the "TOUGH s*** SCENERIO."  paid guys hate vollies cuz we take "business" away from them.  vollies hate paid guys b/c they undermine us.

i just don't understand the paid guys who hate vollies, but are also in a vollie house!?! every house i know has at least one.

i guess that's a topic for another day!!

its a topic thats already been discussed alot...and its a topic that will never go anywhere. you can nvr change the way ppl feel. some hate each other, some dont give a sht either way....just gotta try to keep it civil sometimes

back on topic...i guess the episode was ok, its usually more funny than it is real to me

i thought the episode was very good, i watch it to be entertained, and dont like to be critical of the show, i know it can never be as realistic as it is in person, and it is a tv show, so it needs the drama too. i thought the whole vollies line was interesting, cause as soon as it was said, the other guys kinda jumped at him and raised the point that the vollie did save his A**.

all and all, it looks like another great season, although i still wish laura was back on, or another female joined the crew, cause the diversity of each character works well.

also hats off to Denis Leary, for using this show to help his foundation, wich donates funds and equipment to firedepartments all over

although i still wish laura was back on, or another female joined the crew, cause the diversity of each character works well.

also hats off to Denis Leary, for using this show to help his foundation, wich donates funds and equipment to firedepartments all over

The next FF to come in according to lue is an "afro american" from the rock/probie school. I wonder if they will still call probie (Mike Silletti), probie. lol

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

nah, there trying to get him chris cause hes a giant and they want him for the basketball team