Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Jersey City MC*EMS LODD Mechanic Shokry Guirguis

5 posts in this topic

As far as I'm concerned, this is a LODD. Those who maintain our highly specialized, unique, and heavily abused equipment are a vital part of our agencies and jobs- and safety.

Thoughts and prayers are with Fleet Mechanic Shokry Guirguis, his family, friends, and coworkers.

NJ EMS MECHANIC KILLED: Fleet Mechanic Shokry Guirguis was 65 and a member of the Jersey City Medical Center Emergency Medical Service Department who served for more than 17 years. From the information we have, Mr. Guirguis was working to return an EMS ambulance to service when he was found trapped under the vehicle around 1100 yesterday. He was transported to the Trauma Center at Jersey City Medical Center and succumbed to his injuries a short time later. While not a defined fire/EMS LODD-it is no less important to remember those who maintain and repair our apparatus and equipment. Our deepest sympathies to all effected.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a LODD. Those who maintain our highly specialized, unique, and heavily abused equipment are a vital part of our agencies and jobs- and safety.

Thoughts and prayers are with Fleet Mechanic Shokry Guirguis, his family, friends, and coworkers.

I competely agree with you.

RIP

LODD no question about it. God bless.