Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

21 Year Old Florida Arrested For Making 292 False 911 Calls In Less Then A Month

8 posts in this topic

As previously mentioned, I have great disdain for NW Florida. This guy actually lives in what used to be my district.

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/p...NEWS01/70724037

'Free' 911 calls lead to arrest

From staff reports

A 21-year-old man was arrested today and accused of making 292 false 911 calls since July 1.

Escambia deputies arrested Cheveon Alonzo Ford after a 911 call was made about 10 a.m. from a cell phone, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Ford told deputies he made the calls because he didn’t have any minutes on his phone and “911 is a free call,†the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

Global positioning coordinates were used to track the phone. Deputies arrested Ford at a home on Kelso Road.

Ford was being held on $50,000 bond Tuesday night at the Escambia County Jail.

I guess he figured out that his "Free Calls" aren't so free after all...

Ford told deputies he made the calls because he didn’t have any minutes on his phone and “911 is a free call,”

ok is this kid getting high on his own supply? you cant make any calls so you call 911 ONLY because it's free? who were you planning to talk to? a nice friendly police man? a fireman? i don;t think that your friends are gonna be on the other end of 911

That's one way to find out if the system works.

Will he be allowed to make a free call from JAIL ? lol

Edited by TR54

As a favorite line from a comedian goes, "You can't fix stupid" :blink::blink:

Free call to Police lol

post-23-1185751275.jpg

I read in the NY Post that he wanted to only talk to female 911 operators and would disconnect if a male answered the phone, cause he liked to talk sexy to them...or otherwise harass them!

Don't know if it is true cause it was printed in the "Weird but True" section and they sometimes seem to elaborate to make it more interesting.