Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Topic/Thread Of The Month: July 2007

10 posts in this topic

I'm proud to announce our first ever "Thread Of The Month" and the start of our "Thread Of The Month" program.

July 2007 Thread Of The Month Goes To:

Topic/Thread: Norwalk/Westport: Truck Fire w/ Deckgun Use 7-26-07

Section: Incident Workshop

Link: http://emtbravo.net/index.php?showtopic=19532

Topic #: 19532

Verified Members Involved:

jcoppola, Bill Dingee, antiquefirelt, dmccabe, lad12derff, e92l44, RWC130, LCFD968, mike172ny, Remember585, Jonesy368, BFD196, JetPhoto, bob803, LED138, Tanker 10eng, DOC22, CPAGE, Photounit, x635, mlcougar2001, Josh Rutoola, alsfirefighter

Reason: This thread shows how we can all work together, and use this forum to learn from one another in a respectful and constructive fashion. Members from the agencies involved came on and openly shared their experience and told us about the incident, and many members learned from it. This thread exemplifies what this forum is all about.

Please join me in congratulating all of the members above on making the thread our first "Thread Of The Month"!!!

Seth,

Great idea. As everyone doesn't read every single thread, this highlights a great thread and gives everyone a chance to read it. Thank you.

That thread was well deserving of this honor. And this is a great idea that I hope to see continue-may promote some competition for better posts.

Congrats to all!

This is a great idea. Just one question will this be voted on by the members or picked by the admins at the end of every month?

Seth,

Thanks for the honor, it is nice to be the first to be honored in this way! It definitely will keep members on their toes when it comes to posting good stuff!

Joe C.

I make a post in the first ever post of the month - then I get no love!!!

:lol:

Great idea seth, I definately support anything that will increase posting and the sharing of experiences and knowledge.

This is a great site and I look forward to logging on every day!!

I am also honored to be in the first ever.

stay safe

Excellent idea and excellent thread- congrats to all involved!!!

Thanks for the honor Seth.... I guess I started a good post.

Tanks for the honor, Seth.

I agree, if we put our minds to it we really CAN work together. And That's exactly what this site is all about!