Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

Cool House in Mahopac, NY

9 posts in this topic

It sucks to be rich.......

i know the guy who owns the house. i got to see it when he was in the process of building it. the inside is just as amazing as the outside

It sucks to be rich.......

I'd love to find out...

i know the guy who owns the house. i got to see it when he was in the process of building it. the inside is just as amazing as the outside

Looks like a commerical bldg to me. Not interested at all. Imagine the flood insurance, not to mention the water rats. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

sailed past it yesterday on my cousins jet ski. nice place.

sailed past it yesterday on my cousins jet ski. nice place.

.BEAUTIFUL HOUSE BUT.

ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF A LAKE HOW DO YOU GET FURNITURE DELIVERIES OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER NICE VACATION HOME BUT ONCE THE LAKE FREEZES UP YOUR DONE

I did the electric work on this project. You can’t really appreciate it until you see it up close in person.

.BEAUTIFUL HOUSE BUT.

ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF A LAKE HOW DO YOU GET FURNITURE DELIVERIES OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER NICE VACATION HOME BUT ONCE THE LAKE FREEZES UP YOUR DONE

i have a boat on lake mahopac and saw the construction of the house over the 2 or 3 year period. the house is on petre island, and all material were taken from shore to the island on a barge. there is also a large craft that crashed into the island last year during a nasty storm, that too was used to transport supplies.

a cool piece of info for people in mt pleasant is that the architect of this house is the same architect for all the houses on usonia road (a private road the connects nannyhaegen in thornwood to bear ridge in pleasantville). as you can imagine those houses are also very unique.

Edited by vacguy