Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

The Current State Of The Forum

6 posts in this topic

I know many of you are annoyed with the current state of the forum, as usual, but there are major changes coming and I wll announce them later this weekend. Sit tight.

In the meantime, please list what you DON"T LIKE about this forum. Please include a suggested resolution. POST ON THIS THREAD-NO EMAILS OR PM'S WILL BE RESPONDED TO

If you complain and don't have a suggested resolution, then don't bother posting.

I think that we should be able to speak our mind whether the BOARD agrees or diagrees. Some topics get closed out because the BOARD doesn't agree with it. As long as we follow the rules about not bashing certain things we should be able to talk.

I say bash them all! It's good to vent every now and again.

I think that we should be able to speak our mind whether the BOARD agrees or diagrees. Some topics get closed out because the BOARD doesn't agree with it. As long as we follow the rules about not bashing certain things we should be able to talk.

I have to agree. The whole idea of these forums is for people to express what is on thier mind. I don't always agree with what I read here and I am sure others have not agreed with what I have posted. I know the paid/volunteer issue is always a hot topic which I usually prefer not to get involved with but it is my right not to do so as it is I feel the right of those on both sides of the issue to express thier feelings regardless of who is going to get pissed off. If we can't disagree than what is the purpose of being heard??

I have to agree. The whole idea of these forums is for people to express what is on thier mind. I don't always agree with what I read here and I am sure others have not agreed with what I have posted. I know the paid/volunteer issue is always a hot topic which I usually prefer not to get involved with but it is my right not to do so as it is I feel the right of those on both sides of the issue to express thier feelings regardless of who is going to get pissed off. If we can't disagree than what is the purpose of being heard??

i agree 100%. Yea the vol vs. paid is stupid argument but we all have the right to our own thoughts and have the right to express them through this fourm. Maybe if we all get it out of our system then maybe it wont happen as much:)