Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future Fireman

Nozzle light

9 posts in this topic

seems like a good way to waste money..... good idea, but usually i turn the lights off (Flashlights) to fight the fire so i can see wherre it is

TFT's boooo! Boooo! :D

Looks great when in use in a non-smoke environment or if I'm not making a fire attack. I think I'll stick the good old hand light.

If it had an easily adjustable on/off switch (it may, I did not look too much at it) I would like it. It would make life easier than trying to pick up the handlight every time you wanted it pointed in a specific spot, ESPECIALLY if you ARE the nozzleman, you can use the nozzle to point the light in the direction you are wanting to, instead about worrying about changing hands, or fumbling with 2 different things!!

You dont need a light to find the big light you want to fight.

Sorry had to do it.

Do they make them for real nozzles?

LOL. Here Here!

I'm just trying to remember if there was ever a time on the pipe that I really needed a handlight when that involved in an attack. Or if mopping up after the initial knockdown that my partner or a 3rd person if there didn't have lights on them. Don't get me wrong...each their own and I never knock anyone or a company from trying to come up with something better. I'd just rather see them work on actually ensuring that the nozzles get the actual flow they are rated for at the correct pressure....EVERY TIME! ;)

Edited by alsfirefighter

Interesting...did everyone see the battery length on these things?? Not very long, is it? Just something else to replace batteries in. I dont think its a good idea, your back-up man or officer should have a light as well as irons or hook.