Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mstrang1

Watch The First 48!

10 posts in this topic

As one or two of you know, my girlfriend works for "The First 48". In fact, she is an editor for the show. Her first episode premieres this Thursday night at 9:00PM on A&E. Here is a link to the episode description and a short video

http://www.aetv.com/the_first_48/first48_e...?episode=241646

So set your DVR or tune in and watch!

I LOVE "The First 48"! I'll be watching!

As one or two of you know, my girlfriend works for "The First 48". In fact, she is an editor for the show. Her first episode premieres this Thursday night at 9:00PM on A&E. Here is a link to the episode description and a short video

http://www.aetv.com/the_first_48/first48_e...?episode=241646

So set your DVR or tune in and watch!

Whats a DVR ? I only have one of those old Spinny Things with Tape in them. Beta I think maybe ?..........

Looks Good, I will tune in.

Edited by TCD0415

Jet- That is a different show, the name escapes me. The First 48 follows real homicide detectives around after a homicide occurs. The show is presently being taped in Miami, Detroit, Dallas, Cincinnati, Kansas City(both of them), and maybe a few others.

This is the only other thing on TV, besides the Yanks, that I watch religiously! I already have my Optimum DVR set for the season and usually watch the episode a couple of times. It is probably the best constructed show, but I miss Joe Schillace of Miami...he was the bomb!

It was a good one! Lots of twists, turns, and speed bumps! Crazy! This season they have been following way past the first 48 almost each episode, which is kind of uncharacteristic for the show...

Very well done! Suprising the case wasn't solved though. But I guess it truly reflects that not all cases get solved, and some are very tough. Anyways, great job Alicia!

Great Program ! Thursday nights 9pm A&E Good work Alicia .