Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gpdexplorer

Tarrytown FD's New Website

5 posts in this topic

Tarrytown FD has a new website.

Tarrytown FD

The department has been working on this site for the past few months. A big thanks to one specific FF for dedicating many hours to the site.

Tarrytown FD has a new website.

Tarrytown FD

The department has been working on this site for the past few months. A big thanks to one specific FF for dedicating many hours to the site.

Nice site; So who is the "Specific" Firefighter that spent a lot hours making this great site. I think he deserves a mention here??

Remember saying thank you to a Volunteer firefighter is FREE and goes a long way if you want anything out of that person in the future.

Well I didnt want to say his name because I didnt know how he would feel about it, but a big thanks to FF C. Allen of Conqueror H&L, the site is awesome.

Site is looking good! Thanks for sharing! Best of luck with it. Question: Who actually operates Marine 5 or is it a Department wide apparatus, and what kind of boat is Marine 5? Thanks!

-Joe DA BUFF, who especially likes Fireboats!

Marine 5 is manned by any member of the deptartment who wishes to be on it and obtains required certification. I'm not sure what kind of boat it is off hand but I'll find out. I Know it just had a new pump installed at the beginning of the boating season.