Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x648eng119

Too Excited To Keep It To Myself...

22 posts in this topic

I'm so freakin' excited, I just had to share...

For those of you (probably most of you who don't work for transcare, or are members of Croton FD) who haven't heard... I just finished my orientation today, and I have my first shift tomorrow as a Hudson Valley VA Firefighter at the Montrose-FDR Campus!!!

I'm still in disbelief that I've joined the ranks of the carrer firefighters, I think it may finally set in tomorrow morning...

::Insert giddy girlish giggling here::

Oh, and a special thanks to my new chief, aka RES20CUE, for the opportunity!

Edited by x648eng119

Congratulations man seriously. I am also chasing that dream.

I'm so freakin' excited, I just had to share...

For those of you (probably most of you who don't work for transcare, or are members of Croton FD) who haven't heard... I just finished my orientation today, and I have my first shift tomorrow as a Hudson Valley VA Firefighter at the Montrose-FDR Campus!!!

I'm still in disbelief that I've joined the ranks of the carrer firefighters, I think it may finally set in tomorrow morning...

::Insert giddy girlish giggling here::

Oh, and a special thanks to my new chief, aka RES20CUE, for the opportunity!

Great News!!! Good luck in your new Career!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations man seriously. I am also chasing that dream.

Good luck!!!!! Hope to see ypur post similar to the one above!!!!!

Just what we need one more illiterate “carrer” firefighter. Just joking congratulations. Best of luck. Stay safe and keep your trap shut probie for the immediate future.

Congrats!

What does this mean for your KED-281 and MEMS careers?

Congrats bro. There are many of us that moved on from there to departments in Westchester, FDNY, Massachusettes and other Federal facilities.

Congratulations!! Best of luck to you, keep training every day, listen and learn from your seniors and officers, and never let your head get any bigger than it is now!

Good Luck Firefighter.

Moose

Good luck man! I know the feeling since I got hired back in August at Mashantucket. Keep you ear open, mouth shut and you'll learn a lot.

So what your really saying is that Ferg is not only in charge of you in the vollies, but also in the career dept. as well? :huh:

Welcome aboard! :lol:

Then the guys at the VA found this posting on emtbravo, printed multiple copies, posted them everywhere in the Station and proceeded to harass newbie about his butt kissing. Good job and Congrats!

Love,

Your new boss- not RES20CUE!

Congratulations. I was a VA fireman for almost 3 years before I got on the job in Danbury. You'll be working with a good bunch of guys.... especially B crew, my old crew. Just take my advice on this one point.... if they have you cook a meal, burn it...... otherwise you'll be cooking for the rest of your natural life. lol Stay safe.

Congrats Art!!! Best of luck in your new awesome career!

But what I want to know is what happens if your band gets signed??

Bummer, does this mean you're moving back to Croton?

Anyone want my place?!

:P

Good luck Fart, hope it works out for you. PS I will help you with the "speeling." :rolleyes:

Congratulations. I was a VA fireman for almost 3 years before I got on the job in Danbury. You'll be working with a good bunch of guys.... especially B crew, my old crew. Just take my advice on this one point.... if they have you cook a meal, burn it...... otherwise you'll be cooking for the rest of your natural life. lol Stay safe.

Maybe DFD801 can show you how to make a primo mac salad!

P.S. 2571 like the flowers!! Nice touch...

Hey Art hope top see you at the EMS Assit at 3 O'Clock in the morning at 2090, They become the fun times look for the paperwork and a nurse and wondering why you are out of bed this early in the morning.

congratulations, and good luck, hope you like the job

Hey Art hope top see you at the EMS Assit at 3 O'Clock in the morning at 2090, They become the fun times look for the paperwork and a nurse and wondering why you are out of bed this early in the morning.

That's assuming the ambulance actually gets out, right? :blink:

STAY SAFE ART!! Keep your head in the game. Come by sta.3 and we give you some cooking pointers.

John S

Gee Wiz Art -

I wanna be just like you when I grow up!

Im so excited that Im gonna march over to the other side of the room, spoon-feed Roundhead642 another can of refried beans then rub his belly!

Im glad I could be a part of your excitment! :P

That's assuming the ambulance actually gets out, right? :blink:

O Thanks John they do when I am up!!!