Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

"The EMTBravo List": EMTBravo Returns To Its Roots

17 posts in this topic

Members-

The EMTBravo List Is Reborn!!!!

As some of you may know, this site was born from a rudementary email list nearly 5 years ago. "EMTBravo@*****.com" would email news of new deliveries, job openings and tests, etc to friends and others who wanted inclusion on the then-private list. The origins and idea for EMTBravo.com grew from those simple emails.

This new list will pass along to subscribers all the information we recieve regarding various Fire, EMS, and Police events and happenings. We'll also be sending along news, job oppurtunities and tests, etc. This email will come a few times each week, more if important information comes along.

You must opt-in on this list, so click on the link below to sign up!

The first email goes out tommorow, so make sure you sign up at the link above so you're in the loop!

The first issue has been sent to the 172 people who have subscribed thus far.

Please let me know if you got it (it should be in your inbox by this evening) and what you think of it.

FYI, you can easily unsubscribe if you don't like the newsletter-so give it a chance and subscribe today!

Received it just fine. It looks good, very informative keep up the great work.

I got it, it looks great!!!!!

Yea, i liked it... there was definitely a lot of info on it.. I like the layout and you could find main points quickly

i never got it. Should i resubsribe?

If you haven't gotten the email, and have confirmend your subscibtion, be sure to check your junk and spam mail boxes. When you subscribe, you should get a confirmation email that your subscribtion was succesful.

If these messages are showing up in your spam or junk mail folders, kindly add the email address "emtbravo@emtbravo.com" to your contact list, and also your allowed sender list (if applicable)

I did not get my copy as well. Maybe Seth could resend it and will get it this time around.

Thanks

Chris

I did not get my copy as well. Maybe Seth could resend it and will get it this time around.

Thanks

Chris

Chris,

I'm showing the email was delivered to you but is unopened.

Please, especially if you have AOL, check your spam folders and make sure you add the emtbravo@emtbravo.com email address to your contact book and safe senders list.

I've resent the email to those who I got "bounce backs" from.

I checked and I did not get not in spam or any place. I will try to rejoin the list again.

Did I miss todays e-mail, or was it not sent?

No email yesterday, will be sending a few times each week instead of the daily previously announced.