Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helicopper

Does it bother anyone else...

6 posts in this topic

... that society is so screwed up that we have to remind people of things like this???

post-4772-1193790513.jpg

especially this last one!

Yeah, unfortunately, the only way kids in my class remember 9/11 is when the history teacher talks about terrorist attacks. Otherwise they don't remember what happened that day. :(

Mike

Yes...it is sad....and few people know more than him and his Wife....she's one of the strongest people I know...Thats in his sig for a DAMN good reason.....

He's called The Rock...but his heart is the size of a mountain.

Sadly this STILL happens every single day..............................

Yes...it is sad....and few people know more than him and his Wife....she's one of the strongest people I know...Thats in his sig for a DAMN good reason.....

He's called The Rock...but his heart is the size of a mountain.

Sadly this STILL happens every single day..............................

THANK YOU............

I honestly don't think that he was referring to the fallen Firefighter. I think he is referring more so, to the Shaken Baby reference.

I honestly don't think that he was referring to the fallen Firefighter. I think he is referring more so, to the Shaken Baby reference.

Definitely more the shaken baby thing but it is a shame that we have to remind people to support our troops. Fallen colleagues should always be remembered too!