Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Eastchester EMS: New Ambulance?

9 posts in this topic

I heard Eastchester EMS will be getting a new ambulance in the next few weeks. Does anyone know what it will be?

I heard Eastchester EMS will be getting a new ambulance in the next few weeks. Does anyone know what it will be?

It is going to be a 2007 Ford E-350 Superduty/Lifeline Paraliner sold by Eastford Fire and Rescue Sales. Details and Photos to follow.

Authority of 57-12

It is going to be a 2007 Ford E-350 Superduty/Lifeline Paraliner sold by Eastford Fire and Rescue Sales. Details and Photos to follow.

Authority of 57-12

Hopeful delivery to be before the new year. We've also re-striped 57-B2 to finally get away from the old green color. All 3 buses will be of the new navy blue and yellow color scheme.

Donated for sure. Our last ambulance went to the Eastchester PD for use with its multi-town ERT, for transporting officers and gear, but I'm not sure we've made it official where B4 will go as of yet.

Has this new ambulance been delivered yet? Is there anyone that can hook me up so I can come over and get some photos???

Has this new ambulance been delivered yet?

Word on the street is that it will be put into service tomorrow. 57B4 has been officially retired.

57B4 has been Out of Service since the 17th.

There is a Ribbon-Cutting ceremony today for 57B3 which will then be officially In Service.

Edited by Shantz02

Hey Sarge,

Post the pictures of the new bus and the new colors on 57-B2.

Best of luck with the new ambulance.

Patrick J